Are you looking for inspiration for Romantic Wedding unique wedding invitation words? Here are dozens of choices of the best words that you can use.
Wedding invitations are one of the most important things in a wedding. It’s no wonder that the bride and groom will make wedding invitations as attractive as possible, both in terms of design, material and price.
To make wedding invitations more attractive, there are many ways we can do them. One of them is by including aphorisms DilMil on the wedding invitation. The message can be about love, romantic sentences, or your partner’s favorite inspirational words to add a personal touch to the wedding invitation.
Are you looking for unique wedding invitation words? To inspire you, see the inspiration for the following wedding invitation words.
Words of Indonesian Wedding Invitations
The following is a row of invitation words for a wedding in Indonesian. Every strand of his words is full of meaning and significance!
- “Love stories in novels, are not as beautiful as our love stories, because this is real and we are the main characters, we really appreciate every plot of our love story, because we believe that the scenario of this love story has been written by God Almighty.”
- “Love is not looking for someone to live with, but finding him that you can’t live without.”
- “Marriage is like a mosaic that we make with our partner, FlirtWith.com millions of little moments that become a love story.”
- “People often focus on finding the right partner. Few of them realize that half of marriage is getting the right partner.” – Yasir Qadi
- “Marriage is not a noun, but a verb. Marriage is not something you can get. But something you do. Marriage is about loving your partner every day.”
- “Love is not only about looking at each other, but looking together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “Marriage reminds us that our lives have meaning and that love is the strongest bond, the happiest joy, and the most beautiful healing we will ever experience.” – Daphne Rose Kingma
- ′′ I never waited for you. – Spiritual Maskur
Aphorisms of Javanese wedding invitations
Apart from Indonesian, you can also include inspirational wedding invitation words in your local language. The following are examples of aphorisms for wedding invitations in Javanese:
It’s the people of Akrami
Not a thing, it’s just the heart
It’s a big mistake
If it’s easy, it’s easy, if it’s hard, it’s hard
Tan keno tinumbas arto”
It means :
The main capital of a householder
It’s not looks, it’s not property, only the heart is the key
Failed once, succeeded once
If it’s easy, it’s easy, if it’s hard, it’s hard
Can’t be bought with money (her happiness)
Wedding Invitation Words in English – Romantic Wedding
Invitation words in English can be an option for wedding invitations. Check out more below!
- “Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. Settles for less than perfection and makes allowances SharekAlomre.com review for human weaknesses.” — Ann Landers
- Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible—
it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. — Barbara de Angelis
- The moment I heard my first love story I began seeking you, not realizing the search was useless. Lovers don’t meet somewhere along the way. They’re in one another’s souls from the beginning. — Rumi
- “In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.” — Mignon McLaughlin
- “What greater thing is there for two human souls, than to feel that they are joined for life–to strength each other in all labor, to rest on each other in all sorrow, to minister to each other in silent unspeakable memories at the moment of the last parting?” — George Eliot
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — When Harry Met Sally
- “The real act of marriage takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or church or synagogue. It’s a choice you make / not just on your wedding day, but over and over again / and that choice is reflected in the way you treat your husband or wife.” — Barbara De Angelis
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” – Maya Angelou
Words of Wedding Invitations from a Number of Religions
Meanwhile, there are some words of invitation according to Religion. The meaning is so deep, here are some of his words:
1. The words of the Hindu religious wedding invitation
“He is very adulterous,
To install Bhawedamaranantikah.
Esa dharmah samasena,
Jneyah stripumsayoh is bad.”
(Veda Smrthi : IX.101)
It means :
The relationship between husband and wife should be based on loyalty and last forever. In short, loyalty is the highest law in fostering harmony in a family.
2. Words of Buddhist wedding invitations – Romantic Wedding
“The greatest worldly happiness that a human being can experience/feel
Is a combination of marriage that binds two hearts
who love one another become one.”
(Sutta Pitaka – Digha Nikaya).
3. The words of a Christian wedding invitation
“And His words: That is why a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, until the two become one flesh. Thus they are no longer two, but one. Therefore, what God has joined together, man cannot separate.”
4. Catholic wedding invitation words
“Until the two became one flesh. Thus they are no longer two, but one. Therefore, what God has joined together, man cannot separate.”
Book Mark 10:8-9
5. Islamic wedding invitation words – Romantic Wedding
Marriage is love that is blessed because initially the next promise is worship and at the end, God willing, God’s blessing.
So, all you have to do is adjust it to the design of your wedding invitation to include the pearls of wisdom for the wedding invitation above, Toppers.
RELATED ARTICLE: A Choice of Romantic Date Places for Your and Her Special Days
You can also compose your own pearls of wisdom for your and your partner’s wedding invitations.
In addition to beautifying invitations, these wedding invitation words can also distinguish your wedding invitation from other people’s wedding invitations.
That’s Toppers, a collection of wedding invitation words that you can use as a reference. In addition to beautifying, these wedding invitation words can also differentiate your invitation from other people’s wedding invitations, you know!